My first ever Challenge Conference was very challenging. Okay not really, but it was really crazy. Everyone was screaming and jumping during worship time and I thought that everyone was crazy or like hyper. There was smoke everywhere, just so crazy that I can't explain it. But then when worshiping was done it was message time. It was funny because everyone went quiet and I thought they were all grown men. The message ended and the closing song was also crazy. I really wasn't sure about wanting to come actually, I was nervous but I'm really happy that I went. I got closer to the leaders that went and the youth also. It was worth it though - MEISEI
Our passage of study was 1 John 4:7-19 about God's love and Jesus' condescension. The 3 points of the message were
- Love Sends
- Love Sacrifices
- Love Stays
Ben Stuart was our dynamic speaker that used several personal stories and movie reference all throughout his message. Leader and youth adult each found many things to think and pray about.
1 comment:
Love the energy 👍 and will keep praying for all of you to be inspired and be spirited for our Lords glory🙏
Post a Comment